Please find the required steps:-
1) Please open your browser and open the jenkins URL.
In my example, I have installed jenkins on a Cent OS server.
1) Click on Create New Job
2) Enter the name of the item and click OK. I have taken the example as disk
3) In the description box, type the required description.
4) In the build section, click on Add build Step and choose Invoke Ansible Playbook
5) Specify the path of the playbook which is kept on your ansible server. Also specify the path of the host file.
6) Now click on Credentials and add the credentials of the ansible server, as shown below:
Click on Add
7) Make sure that you have credentials specified, as shown in the below screenshot.
8) Click on Apply and save the file.
9) To run the Jenkins job, click on Build Now.
10) This would execute the Jenkins Job - Disk.
11) To check the status of the Job, click on the build number and console output.
12) Please also find the details of the disk.yml (Ansible Playbook).