STEP BY STEP PRACTICALS - VMWARE
Prerequisites:- VRA and VRO should be present in the environment.
1) Login on the server on which you have the VRO or Plugin
In this example, I have taken a Windows server on which I have vRealizeOrchestrator plugin installed.
2) In the Host name field, enter the IP Address:443 of the Master VRA node along with the authorized username and password and click on Login.
3) Now on the left hand panel, select the user from which you have logged in and click on Library - vCenter - Virtual Machine Management - Basic.
4) On the top of the right hand tab - Select the Option - Rename Virtual Machine (Under Basic) and Click on Start Workflow.
5) A dialog box would come up on the screen.
6) Click on Not Set option and choose the virtual machine which is to be renamed from the list of all the virtual machines.
7) Once the VM is chosen, enter the New Virtual Machine name and Click on Submit.
8) Once the process is complete, check the Virtual Center for the renamed server.